Merhaba,
For several posts, I will introduce some famous places in Turkey.
I've been Turkey, and it was amazing experience. Still I had problems with communication, but speaking skill is not only communication way. Using body language is the best way to express your opinion in abroad.
I stayed in Ankara which is th capital of Turkey. Ankara is a good place too, but if you want to visit Turkey once in a lifetime, you should go to Istanbul :)
In Istanbul, you can taste the world best food, the greatest spots, and attractions, and culture too :)
For next post, I will introduce one pace by one place slowly.
Cheers :)

Interesting.
ReplyDeleteAs a student who study Arabic, I thought that I do not have many difficulties of communicating with Turkish, because 99% of people are Muslim. However, I made a huge mistake. Definitely, I need body language.
I keep on visiting your blog so that I could have information about Turkey for my next trip!!
Thanks.
Very welcome !
DeleteTurkish speak Turkish :) Totally different from Arabic.
I tried to learn Arabic too but it was too much for me lol
anyways, keep working with these stuff, It is really pleasure to help you !
Is it expensive to stay there? I mean like in a hostel.
ReplyDeletewell, I didn't stay at a hostel, so I don't know exactly but..... it is not too expensive to stay for one or two weeks !
Delete