Monday, May 14, 2012

Basic Turkish Conversation 3


Merhaba !

Today, let's learn more about basic Turkish. I'd like to say for today we can study basic things together for the last time, from next posts, I hope we will figure out more higher vocabulary and sentences structures.  

First, let's take a look for answers in Turkish.

*Yes : Evet ; simply say evat in English version pronounciation.
*No : hayir ; ha-yar in English version pronounciation.

Then, how can we ask some short and easy questions?

*Excuse me : Afedersiniz ; a-fe-der-sinaz in English. It is commonly used :)
*Please : lutfen ; loot-fun
*What/huh : ne ?
*Who : kim (sen) ?
*Where : nerede ?

Another important saying.
*I don't know / I don't understand : anlamadim

For these simply and concise sentences, we can communicate with Turkish people !

Cheers :)


-Cristine Yildiz-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment