Merhaba ~! Today, I will tell you some useful words in Turkish.
If you go to the restaurant, you might say some good word for food.
Then, you can say these things.
*Thank you : Tesekkur ederim
*guzel : good, excellent, great
*cok : very, really
*How much..? : Ne kadar ?
These are useful expression for travelling in Turkey too.
'Cok guzel' is very nice expression and being used various way.
It means very good, but depends on situations, you can use this word for strong meaning.
It can be used for food, and also for women, it means very pretty or very beautiful.
Tesekkur ederim means Thank you, you can just simply say Tesekkur!.
One more thing,
I went to eat Kebab (Turkish food) today, by accidentilly, at Seoul amusement park.
Here is the picture :) the food was awesome, and I had some conversation with cooks who are Turkish lol. It was quite interesting, because there were very few Turkish in Korea.
No comments:
Post a Comment