Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Turkish Muzik

Iyi aksamlar!


Today, I will introduce Turkish music.
First,  Look at today's title. Muzik is music in Turkish, letter u, should be with dots.
Anyways, I have one question.
What kinds of music do you like and usually listen to ?
Well, in my case, I love pop, hip-hop, R&B, and more. Personally, I use music for my studying.
Since I came back to Korea, I've listening only pop music, sometimes, spanish version too.
Music is a good tool for learing languages.

So, today I will recomment one Turkish musician for you. 
Obviously, she is Turkish, her name is Sertab Erener. She is not a top star grobally, but I think, her music is pretty comfortable to listen and there is clear and accurate pronunciation too. Among her songs, my favorite song is called Rüya.
Rüya means dream in English. This song is not a recent one, but I love its melody and lyrics.
Also, most of her songs are translated to English, so it is easy to understand.

What I want to say is even you do not have any knowledge about some language, you can enjoy music.
Turkish music is one of the major motivation for me to study and learn Turkish.
I hope somebody who is interested in Turkish can enjoy their music too. Their style is not too luxurious or sophisticated but it is worth to enjoy it !

No comments:

Post a Comment