Good afternoon.
What do you know about Turkey?
Kebab? or just huge country? Well, at first I had very small knowledge about Turkey. Many years ago,
I met one man in Canada who was from Turkey. He looked really exotic for me, so I asked some questions.
When he said he was from Turkey, I asked again. 'Wow, do you speak Trukish?'
God! He looked so disappointed at me.. I didn't know that Turkish was even existed.
I was stupid :(
Anyways, for several weeks, I'm going to give some basic information about country, Turkey. As I mentioned before, I love Turkey, Turkish people, their food and culture.
Here is the first question. Where is the capital city of Turkey?
I assume.. most of people think, Istanbul. I asked over 10 friends, and they answered like this.
The capital of Turkey is Ankara. It used to be Angora. Have you ever heard about Angora cat ?
Actually, Angora catsis from Turkey long times ago. Now, they are well- known for French cats but their actual origin is Turkish.
Ankara is located at the middle of Tureky, this reason made Ankara capital.
Easten of Turkey, there is Bulgaira located, this part belongs to Europe. However, westen part is located in meddle Asia. The funny thing is Turkey joins European soccer matches, but geographically, Turkey is Asian country.
So far, It was just brief introduction for Turkey. See you next page !
merhaba, nabe?
ReplyDeleteteaching some turkish could be awesome !
yeah! when I'm teaching, I can also learn too !
ReplyDelete